Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a leading, Architectural studio in Manchester city centre are looking to fill an Architect vacancy, specifically for someone with a proven track record within the Healthcare sector.
This thriving company have established an outstanding reputation as one of Manchester's busiest Architectural practices. They work across a wide-range of design sectors but their current role would have a particular Healthcare-sector focus. They have an excellent city-centre location, have implemented a modern, agile working system and have one of the most generous benefits packages available in private-practice.
Typical work across this company's portfolio can range from small-scale through to £100m, large-scale projects. The Manchester studio (Head office) is home to an established team of design professionals. This comprises a well structured hierarchy of Architects, Seniors, Associates & Directors. This plus a well-supported Technical team creates an excellent working environment in which individuals can thrive and achieve their true potential, all whilst being exposed to a vast array of truly inspiring Architecture. There is a culture of internal promotion here, with several of the key, senior members of staff here having joined the company in a more junior role and been here for over 10 years.
This particular vacancy would best suit an Architect that meets the following criteria:
* A minimum of 1 years' post Part III experience.
* Project experience across all RIBA work stages would be beneficial.
* Proven UK project experience preferably in the relevant sectors. (Healthcare)
* A good working knowledge of REVIT/BIM as well as AutoCAD, the Adobe suites & SketchUp.
* Excellent communication skills (both written & spoken English).
* The ambition to progress & develop professionally within this practice.
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in further detail, please get in contact using the contact information provided.
We look forward to hearing from you.