A well-established Architectural & Planning practice seeks a job-running Architectural Technician to join their friendly team based in Milton Keynes.
This medium-sized firm has been established for over 25 years now and operates out of two offices in the UK. They are a design-conscious, client-focused practice undertaking work in a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Extra-Care and Residential.
Due to an ever-increasing workload the company requires a career-minded, talented and enthusiastic Architectural Technician or Technologist to join their highly motivated team made up of Landscape Architects, Architects, Urban Designers, Technicians and Town Planners.
Experience of running projects on site is essential to make this role a success, as will be the ability to liaise with contractors and sub-contractors.
Architectural Technician Requirements:
- Relevant technical qualification (degree/RIBA/CIAT)
- Minimum 5 years experience within UK Architecture industry - ideally within the Commercial and Industrial sectors
- Fantastic job-running ability
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Proficient AutoCAD user
- Experience preparing NBS Specifications
- Ability to produce detailed drawing packages for tender & construction
- Sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations, BREEAM and British Standards
- Site experience would be advantageous
- Excellent spoken and written English along with a UK driver license
The successful Architectural Technician will receive a highly competitive salary, likely to be in the region of £40k-£50k (fully dependent on experience) and a package that includes healthcare and bonus along with the chance to gain experience at all projects stages whilst obtaining training to really further your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then make sure you apply today!
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.