One of East Anglia’s leading Architectural practices requires talented Architectural Technologists to join their team delivering innovative projects from their office in Cambridge…
This well renowned practice has forged a fantastic reputation for the delivery of exciting and award-winning projects across a diverse range of sectors including Education, Residential, Retirement Living & Leisure from concept stage through to detailed delivery on site and client handover.
The company ensures to maintain its position at the forefront of the industry by embracing the latest design technology which involves developing all projects in REVIT / BIM and even utilising innovative tools such as virtual reality.
With the practice continuing to build upon the successes achieved over decades of their existence they now require a number of Architectural Technologists to help the tradition of company development continue. The ideal Architectural Technologists will possess solid industry experience and have the ability to deliver from day one. Senior positions are available to the right candidates!
Architectural Technologist Requirements:
- HNC / Degree qualified
- Min 5 years UK Architecture industry experience
- Demonstrable experience in technical delivery of Leisure, Schools, Retirement Living and High Rise Residential projects will be highly desirable
- Adept at producing construction drawing packages & possess strong detailing skills
- Ability to write NBS Specifications
- Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regs
- Strong proficiency with REVIT & ideally BIM
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The initiative to work to a high standard both as a team and individually
- Good interpersonal and client facing skills
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a friendly and energetic company that have managed to nurture a great working atmosphere whilst also ensuring to actively encourage the career development of all their staff.
A highly competitive salary is on offer, likely to be in the range of £35-£45k dependent on experience plus employee benefits and genuine flexible working options.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then make sure you apply today!
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.