Are you an experienced Architectural Technologist, adept at running projects with strong Revit proficiency and looking to enhance your career significantly?
Conrad Consulting is thrilled to be working with a highly reputable architecture firm in Newport. As the firm steadily grows, they are delighted to be recruiting for talented Architectural Technologists, at varying levels, to become part of their expanding team.
Originally founded 15 years ago, this practice has been successfully delivering high-quality projects across a range of sectors including Healthcare, Leisure, Education & Residential from their offices across England & Wales. With a packed pipeline of projects confirmed for the coming few years they find themselves in a fantastic position to move forward with the development of the business and key to this will be the hiring of job-running Architectural Technologists.
In this position, you'll have the chance to operate on range of projects with the initial focus coming within Healthcare and MoD work.
Architectural Technologist Requirements:
- Relevant Architectural degree qualification
- CIAT Chartered status - highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience working within the UK Architecture industry across a range of sectors
- Healthcare & MoD sector experience would be highly desirable
- Extensive technical knowledge of the built environment
- Ability to manage projects through to completion
- Proficient with the use of Revit software - Essential
- Ability to work collaboratively with project team and clients
- Excellent communication and time management skills
The successful Architectural Technologist can expect a highly competitive package that includes a salary, likely to be in the range of £35k-£45k (fully dependent on experience), and an array of benefits including:
- Professional memberships paid
- Life insurance (x2 salary)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Discretionary loyalty bonus (increases for each completed year of service)
- Pension scheme
- 23 days leave plus bank holidays
- Extra leave for 5/10/15 years of service
- Early finish on Fridays at 4.30pm
- Flexible hours and hybrid working
If you are looking for a challenging and dynamic role in a dynamic architecture practice then make sure to apply now to avoid disappointment!
For more details contact Joey Waller on 01728 726140.
We look forward to hearing from you!