Award-winning Architectural practice seeks a talented Architect Technologist to join their team in Norwich working on projects within the Historic built environment…
It's time to become a part of one of the industry leaders!
This AJ100 practice have been established for decades and have managed to forge an outstanding reputation as one of the country's leading consultancies. With over 280 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices in the UK and overseas, the opportunity exists to become a part of something massive.
We are looking for an exceptional Architectural Technologist to join the Norwich studio on a permanent basis. You will gain the opportunity to contribute on projects throughout all RIBA stages, working directly with clients and alongside a small efficient team.
With a rewarding and supportive environment for personal and professional development on offer this would be ideal for someone who is looking to secure a long-term appointment. You will be joining a talented team who spend their days in a pleasant and collaborative environment.
Architectural Technologist requirements:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Demonstrable experience within UK Architecture industry – ideally within the Historic & Conservation sectors
- Proficiency with Revit (BIM), AutoCAD & SketchUp
- Excellent drawing and visual presentation skills
- Understanding of industry technical standards and statutory requirements
- Clear and precise written and verbal communication
- Well organised and proactive approach to work and projects
- A strong eye for detail.
The successful Architect Technologist will receive a highly competitive salary, likely to be in the region of £30k-£40k.
You will also be entitled to the following fantastic benefits:
- Flexible/agile working options including 2 days working from home
- Subscription fees
- Enhanced learning & development opportunities
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance
- Cycle to work scheme and more
If you would like to be considered for the position, then make sure you apply today!
Forward your CV and a portfolio of work examples through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact me on 01728 726 140 for further information.