Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working alongside an emerging Architecture practice based in North Cambridgeshire to secure the services of a driven Architectural Technologist…
This practice pride themselves on creating exciting, sustainable Architecture design solutions making this a fantastic opportunity for any Architectural Technologist with a passion for sustainability and an environmentally focused mindset! With the company specialising in the Residential sector, the role would see the successful Architectural Technologist taking charge of projects that provide their clients with eco-friendly homes that are both exciting and practical.
The established team is only small but has managed to quickly forge a reputation that has provided the firm with a solid platform with which to grow from. A packed pipeline of projects sees the company heading in the right direction and the addition of a number of Architectural Technologists is the natural next step for them to take. This is an exciting time to become a part of this forward-thinking firm!
The ideal would be to enhance the team with an Architectural Technologist who can not only bring verve and vigour but can also add to the pleasant working environment that has been established - Enthusiasm and motivation are key!
We are looking for an eager individual who will thrive on the responsibility to provide technical design solutions and information for innovative new homes and extensions, collaborating with homeowners and developers alike.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Navigating projects through RIBA Stages 4-6, involving client liaison for design decisions, technical delivery of tender information, and site-attendance during construction
- Providing support for projects in RIBA Stages 2-3.
Architectural Technologist Requirements:
- Architectural Technologist Degree or similar relevant qualification
- CIAT registration desirable
- Min 5 years of experience in the technical design of domestic projects.
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Proficiency/experience with Enscape - desirable
- Solid technical expertise in construction methods and materials, coupled with an in-depth understanding of building regulations, standards and construction.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in collaborating with clients, contractors and industry professionals.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a friendly and supportive team at a company that is experiencing an exciting period of growth – taking ownership of highly interesting projects.
The practice have great ambitions for the development of the business and so there is an opportunity to become a very important part of the company’s exciting journey into the future.
On offer will be a highly competitive salary likely to be in the region of £35k-£40k, plus benefits that include flexible working that will allow you to work from home for 3 days of the week.
To apply please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.