Architectural Technologist required to provide support on a variety of projects initially within Sports & Leisure sectors for an award winning Architectural Practice based in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
Our client, a traditional medium to large sized company have a robust historical portfolio of varied clients spanning multiple sectors and have remained busy during the recent challenging times. They are forecasting to grow their headcount significantly as we head towards 2024, which demonstrates what a robust business you will be potentially joining.
Their head office is in Leeds where the majority of staff are based, with a medium sized but growing team in Loughborough. The Loughborough office are growing at a steady and sustainable rate, looking to add an Architectural Technologist to their team.
They are seeking a highly motivated Architectural Technologist to work on a variety of projects, across a range of sectors. The initial focus of project work is to assist in the Technical design and subsequent delivery of various Sports & Leisure projects across the UK.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a good working understanding of Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop design software and Microsoft Office suite. Alongside a good in-depth technical knowledge required is a respectable all-rounder, familiar with the technical delivery stages of RIBA.
• Customer Focused – To develop multiple Client relationships by accurately assessing Client need and ensuring project delivery within both Client and project deadlines.
• Results Orientated – Evaluates situations, identifies existing challenges and future opportunities for growth, sets goals, plans, delivers and measures outcomes. Has the confidence, ambition and tenacity to make things happen and therefore deliver outstanding performance.
• Innovative Thinker – Develops innovative solutions that can be practically implemented.
• Team Worker – Builds personal networks, recognises the value of other team members in enhancing overall performance and enables contributions from all other team members.
• Good Communicator – Communicates in a clear and concise manner and checks that communicated messages have been received and understood.
• Knowledge Sharing – Seeks, applies and shares knowledge by making use of the knowledge and experience of other team members and colleagues in order to improve performance.
• Personal Development – Manages personal and professional development, seeks opportunities for further development and skill enhancement and solicits constructive feedback in order to improve performance.
Education / Qualifications
• Architectural Technologist with at least 5 years of experience.
• Degree / HNC experience qualified Technologist
• Architectural Practice background
Skills & Experience
• An excellent approach and attitude toward high quality design solutions.
• Ability to quickly undertake sketch/feasibility schemes to assess site viability.
• IT literate in terms of all current computer packages and presentation software (Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop).
• Excellent hand-drawing, illustration and presentation skills, capable of producing meticulous working drawing packages.
On offer is a competitive salary (DOE) in the region of £32,000 - £40,000 per annum which comes with a competitive benefits package.
Interested? please hit apply or contact Ashley Johnson for further details on 0121 651 1510