Architectural Technologist required to join a well established and prominent practice in Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
Due to a significant increase in workload, the practice are seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist to join them. You will be tasked with producing high quality detailed technical work, with particular focus in the Retail and Commercial sectors. Projects are predominantly based throughout the UK, with some involvement in schemes abroad.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi award winning practice that are looking to expand their work force and develop in to new sectors. The practice are medium sized, meaning you will be presented with the opportunity to run your own jobs and quickly progress through to Senior and Associate levels further down the line.
Characteristics and skills that will put you in good stead for this role are as follows:
- Degree in Architectural Technology or related HNC/HND
- At least 5 years of post qualification experience
- High proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and ideally Revit (additional training can be provided where necessary)
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Have job running experience (not essential, but desirable)
A competitive salary in the region of £30,000-£40,000 per annum will be offered to the successful applicant, dependant on current experience. To apply, please forward your CV & Portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510