A forward-thinking multi-disciplinary construction consultancy require an Architectural Technologist to join their design team in Colchester…
Join the leaders in the field……
If you’re a REVIT-proficient Architectural Technologist who feels that you would be well-suited to an award-winning company, recognised for both its design and business practices, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Conrad Consulting have a long-standing relationship with this well-established and highly-reputable firm and it would be fair to say that they sit firmly amongst the leading companies to work for in the Essex area. Providing construction and property consultancy across the majority of industry sectors.
The position will involve delivering technical design services and project management across a broad spectrum of services provided by the Practice.
Architectural Technologist Requirements:
- Architectural Technologist degree – Essential
- Advance experience of Revit
- Demonstrable experience within the UK residential sector preferred
- Ability to manage projects directly in client-facing role according to the RIBA stages in the Plan of Work and the different procurement processes that relate to these.
- Experience of running projects from feasibility to completion and attending client and site meetings.
- Good level of knowledge for construction detailing and be able to resolve construction related queries
- MCIAT or working towards professional qualification is highly desirable
The successful Architectural Technologist will receive a highly competitive salary likely to be in the region of £30k-£40k depending on experience.
You will also be entitled to the following benefits:
- Competitive Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for flexible and remote working
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Health cash plan scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement with long service recognition and festive shutdown
- Early Finish incentives when the Practice targets are hit
Fantastic opportunities for career progression within the company will be afforded to anyone who joins the company and can prove themselves consistently within the role. A clear pathway to progression will be provided to you!
The office is located close to the centre of Colchester with ease of access from the A12.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then make sure you apply today!
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.