Are you looking to develop your career in the new build residential market? Do you have a passion for helping successfully deliver challenging projects?
Conrad Consulting is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Site Manager for a bespoke developer with a number of new developments commencing this year across Central Scotland. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and willing to develop and progress their career within the construction market. Ideally, you will have operated at this level for at least one year.
- Assist Site/Contracts Manager with day-to-day operations
- Ensure projects are running on time, on budget and to a high standard
- Make sure Health & Safety is always prioritised and managed effectively
- Project is fully resourced across labour, materials, plant, and sub-contractors
- Undertake home demos and client handovers
- Experience working in a similar role
- First Aid (3 day)
- NVQ Level 3 (desirable)
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Kevin Deeney at Conrad Consulting or call on 0131 264 0906.