Conrad Consulting is currently recruiting for an Associate Building Surveyor to join our client based in the heart of Essex. If this sounds like the position for you, please read on below.
Award winning multi discipline practice has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Associate Building Surveyor to join a growing office.
Our Client: An Award winning multi discipline consultancy.
Projects: Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Residential and Education.
Company Headcount: 200 - 250
Role of the Associate Building Surveyor:
- Ensure that all commissions assigned are completed to the required timescale, within budget
- Ensure all documentation completed on behalf of the practice is checked (by originator and by Office Partner) prior to release to the client.
- Ensure that all projects are procured in a professional manner, deadlines are met and clients are satisfied.
- Undertake measured and detailed surveys as required.
- Ensure documentation produced is of a high standard, complies with the standards outlined by the Office Partner
- Produce specifications utilising NBS.
- Undertake contract administration duties as required by each particular project ensuring that high standards of professional integrity are maintained
- Act as Party Wall surveyor or project coordinator as directed by the Office Partner.
- Undertake surveys, inspections, reporting and professional work as directed.
- Actively seek new commissions and clients including distribution of marketing material in conjunction with the Office Partner.
- Assist the Partners in pursuing the business plan by ensuring all the Practice Management systems are operating within the teams, and specifically ensuring that timesheets, and invoicing are monitored, and that expenditure is reviewed against budgeting.
- Be responsible for mentoring and coaching all team members as necessary to ensure that every member is part of the team and knows their particular role within the team.
Requirements of the Associate Building Surveyor:
- Degree/Master’s degree in Building Surveying.
- Chartered member of RICS
- Minimum of three years post qualification experience covering all aspects of professional activity.
- Full driving licence.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Private Healthcare, 5% Pension, discretionary bonus scheme, professional subscriptions paid, and APC support.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.