Conrad Consulting is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Associate Building Surveyor within our esteemed client's team based in Cambridge. If you are an ambitious Associate Building Surveyor with a keen eye for progress and envision yourself stepping into an Director role, we invite you to delve into the details below.
You will have the opportunity to lead and grow the Cambridge Building Surveying team and have an expectation to be the main fee earner for the team.
About Our Client: Our client is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary consultancy known for its excellence in the industry.
The Opportunity: This position is ideal for a Associate Building Surveyor with ambition and the drive to ascend to an Director role in the near future.
Projects: You will be involved in a diverse range of projects spanning Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Defence, Residential, and Education sectors.
Company Profile: Our client boasts a headcount of 200-250, offering a dynamic and collaborative working environment.
Requirements of the Associate Building Surveyor:
- MRICS qualification
- Experience in project-focused building surveying, including contract administration, on-site project management, and proficiency in report and specification writing
- While not essential, previous experience in Commercial and/or education projects is highly desirable
- Exceptional client-facing skills
On offer for the Associate Building Surveyor
- Basic Salary of between £70,000 - £75,000
- 25 days of holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- 8% pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Professional subscriptions covered
What Happens Next:
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying & Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with