Associate Civil Engineer
Newcastle upon Tyne
£70,000 - £75,000 plus benefits
We are working with one of the world’s most prestigious and major names in multi-disciplinary engineering.
The Civils team within their Newcastle office is expanding and to assist with the planned growth they are seeking an experienced Associate Civil Engineer, to take a lead role on projects and create new opportunities whilst mentoring more junior members of the team. Whilst your role will initially focus on London projects, opportunities exist to work on national, high-profile schemes.
The Associate Civil Engineer will be technically competent with experience of leading projects and teams in multiple sectors such as defence, energy, and transportation. Strong collaborative and communication skills are vital, and a focus in delivering schemes on time and within budget.
- Chartered civil engineer;
- Experienced in design delivery and coordination of teams to achieve this;
- Report writing and bid proposal experience;
- Strong team player;
- Keen to take on challenging and rewarding schemes, where you can demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Foster collaboration and commitment to industry participation;
- Manage project time and budget constraints;
- Ensure designs follow CDM regulations;
- Extensive knowledge of contracts.
The benefits that this role offers are extensive, and your career progression will be unlimited.
As a major employer, our client is aware that flexible working arrangements may be required, and they are happy to discuss hybrid working.
To find out more about this role, and to have a confidential discussion, please send your CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.