Conrad Consulting is delighted to be supporting a multi-award-winning construction consultancy in their search for an Associate Director of Quantity Surveying, based in Leeds.
The newly appointed Associate Director will be given the chance to work on a number of exciting projects, including but not limited to residential, education, commercial and offices.
This opportunity is certainly not one to be missed as my client has a fantastic track record of promoting staff from within and a very low staff turnover.
Requirements of the Associate Director:
- Degree qualified within a construction-related discipline
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- 10+ years’ PQS experience
- Experience working on residential, education and/or commercial projects is desirable but not essential
- Ability to supervise and lead less experienced employees
- Business development experience including a track record of growing and securing repeat and new business.
On offer for the Associate Director:
- The position has a very attractive salary of between £70,000 - £75,000
- Car allowance
- Clear progression to Director based on performance
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- 10% pension
- Private healthcare
- Professional subscriptions paid
Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Max Condie, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.