We are currently looking for an Associate Quantity Surveyor to fill a permanent opening with a company located in the City Centre of Glasgow. Interested candidates will have the opportunity to work across a variety of projects ranging from but not exclusive to, Commercial, Student Accommodation, Retail, Industrial, Hotels & Leisure sectors.
A proven track record in business development and securing repeat and new business would see you on the route to Director.
Requirements of the Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Able to work on own or managing a team for project deliverables as project dictates
- Significant exposure to, and good working relations with, private sector clients
- Confident, client facing and keen to develop client relationship
- Solid technical competence and service delivery
On offer for the Associate Quantity Surveyor
- The position has an attractive salary between £70,000 - £75,000
- Pension contribution of 5%
- Private Healthcare
- Paid subscriptions
- Yearly bonus on local level performance and individual performance
What happens next?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you.