Conrad Consulting are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join this Exeter-based multi-discipline practice.
Our client is a construction and property consultancy working with private and public sector clients all over the country. There is now an opportunity for a Building Surveyor based in Exeter to join the South West branch, working largely on Local Authority works in this consultancies pipeline.
The role is likely to include:
- Overseeing complex refurbishment and maintenance projects up to £1m in value, working for large public sector clients
- Producing design and technical drawings, prepare tender documents, project management/ contract administration ensuring compliance and quality control
- Undertaking site surveys relating to building / condition surveys, schedules of condition, dilapidations, measured surveys and Planned maintenance
- Collating and presenting findings to stakeholders internally and externally, offering solution
The successful candidate will ideally have more than 2 years of Building Surveying experience but the company will also consider more Junior Surveyors, with a suitable candidate demonstrating your suitability through:
- Experience in design, contract administration, and project management of construction projects of varying size and complexity
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To find out more, contact our dedicated Recruitment Consultant Kevin Rose for more information on 0131 264 0903 or firstname.lastname@example.org