Title: Chartered Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Currently working on a fantastic opportunity with one of our clients to obtain a Senior Geotechnical Engineer (CEng) to be based in London, assisting in the internal build-out of their already distinguished team working on multiple geotechnical mandates nationwide and overseas. This role offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of major projects and oversee the future growth of the company within a rapidly growing sector as our client looks to shape and benefit the natural environment of future generations.
- Stem from a Geological or Civil Engineering background and hold a postgraduate qualification in a Geotechnical discipline.
- Currently possess a chartered status within the Civil Engineering or Geological space.
- A proven track record in design-focused Geotechnical roles.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Possesses strong technical skills that can be applied to more intricate modelling projects.
- Proficient in producing precise and technically sound written reports based on the results of site investigations, analysis, and design recommendations, which can then be shared with clients and external stakeholders.
- Able to make contributions to projects by identifying issues and devising solutions.
- Should have prior experience conducting on-site inspections and investigations, which involve performing tests to assess soil characteristics such as strength, density, permeability, and compaction.
- Capable of gathering and evaluating soil and rock data for the purpose of foundation design, retaining walls, slope analysis, and ensuring structural stability.
- Possesses the ability to train and enhance the technical abilities and performance of junior team members within the engineering department.
- 25 days annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- Buy & Sell holiday scheme.
- Highly attractive pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Health Insurance
- Gym membership
If this opportunity is one of interest and you’d like to discuss it further, please get in touch with our Geotechnical and Environmental consultant, Dan McIntosh, with your most up-to-date CV.