£30,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Our client is a busy and established engineering consultancy who continue to thrive and win project bids. As a result, they are expanding their Exeter civils team, who work on schemes including residential, commercial, industrial, education and health.
- Degree in civil engineering or HNC qualification;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Understanding of current design codes;
- Experience of producing designs for S38, S378, S104 and S106;
- Confident in dealing with clients and providing input into meetings.
Your experience should include design in infrastructure, highways, and drainage, along with preliminary and detailed design.
Ideally you will have worked on roads and drainage design for at least 5 years and be looking to take the next step in your career.
For the opportunity to join this fantastic firm please send your CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.