£37,000 - £42,000 plus benefits
Come join this busy firm of consulting engineers who have years of technical expertise and are growing the civils team in their Bristol office.
You will enjoy working on a wide range of schemes across all sectors, focusing on integrated solutions and sustainable design.
Requirements of this role:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a UK consultancy;
- Roads and drainage design experience;
- Working knowledge of relevant software including AutoCAD, Civils 3D and InfoDrainage;
- Experience with Section Agreements;
- Good communication skills.
It is a great time to join the civils team as you will benefit from a drive-in growth and investment.
They offer a generous holiday allowance, pension and hybrid working, as well as exceptional career progression for the right person.
If you have been looking to make a move that will offer you a role as an integral part of the team, and where you will have a voice, send your CV to Graham Ventham.