Job Title: Civil Technician
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (varying on experience)
Are you a skilled Civil Technician looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to impactful infrastructure projects?
Do you have experience in 2D designing software and a passion for precision and detail?
If so, our client wants you to join our dynamic team in Belfast.
Our client is a leading engineering and construction firm dedicated to delivering innovative solutions for their clients. With a commitment to excellence, sustainability, and collaboration, they have established themselves as a trusted partner in the industry.
We are seeking a motivated Civil Technician to join their youthful team and play a key role in shaping the future of infrastructure projects in Northern Ireland.
As a Civil Technician, you will:
- Collaborate with engineers and architects to develop detailed drawings and plans using 2D designing software.
- Assist in the preparation of construction documents, including site plans, profiles, and cross-sections.
- Perform quality checks on drawings to ensure accuracy and compliance with project specifications.
- Maintain an organised and up-to-date digital filing system for project documentation.
- Provide support during the construction phase by addressing design-related inquiries and revisions.
- Contribute to a positive team environment by sharing insights and solutions.
To be considered for this position, candidates should have:
- Previous experience as a Civil Technician, with proficiency in 2D designing software (e.g., AutoCAD, MicroStation).
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate technical drawings.
- Knowledge of civil engineering principles and construction processes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- A relevant degree or diploma in civil engineering or a related field is a plus.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary range of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Health and pension benefits.
- Employee wellness programs.