Civils 3D Technician
£46,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering projects and is in the enviable position of having a healthy order-book. As a result, they are looking to appoint a capable and motivated Civils 3D Technician to join the infrastructure team in their Central London office on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be involved in working on schemes from concept to completion, including at the detailed design and construction phase. You will understand the importance of providing cost effective drawings in accordance with the brief provided, whilst adhering to time frames and financial constraints.
If you are seeking to further develop your skills as a Civil Technician, whilst being exposed to more complex projects as part of a well-established team and department, this could be the perfect role for you.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Civils 3D Technician;
- A sound knowledge of drainage as well as highways design;
- Full proficiency with Civils 3D and MicroDrainage,
- Experience in preparing sectional agreement works drawings including S278, S38, S104, S185 and S106;
- Fully conversant with civil engineering standards, severs for adoption and building regulations;
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal);
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously.
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role.
On offer for the successful Civils 3D Technician is a generous salary and benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For more information on this fantastic career-enhancing opportunity please send an up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham.