Civils 3D Technician
£38,000 - £42,000 per annum plus benefits
Central London (Hybrid working available)
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for a Civils 3D Technician to join the Civils team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
- Continued development of AutoCAD and Civils 3d or equivalent protocols;
- Take overall control and responsibility of project leaders duties in their absence;
- Civils 3d / AutoCAD Drafting;
- Maintaining a professional attitude when communicating with internal and external staff;
- Liaise with Architect and service consultants with respect to questions / queries relating to their documentation and inform the Project Engineer and other members of the project team of any changes;
- Keeping Technicians under your direction informed and up to date with specific project related issues and changes;
- Attend and be involved with drafting meetings and monthly resource meetings if required;
- Assist with the development and implementation of drawing office standards;
- Checking all drafting staff’s work (where required) to comply with the Standard Drafting Procedures.
- ONC/HNC in Civil Engineering;
- A minimum of 2 years’ civil drafting experience;
- Proficient ion the use of Civils 3D or Similar;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
The successful Civils 3D Technician will receive a competitive salary and benefits and there is the potential for the successful candidate to work for 1–3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex and iconic projects across various sectors. If you’d like to apply for this vacancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.