Currently we are looking to source and Experienced Contracts Manager for a new build housing developer to deliver developments in their Aberdeen and North East division.
The main rem it of this role is to ensure that developments are delivered to programme and budget. You will work closely with the Site teams to ensure that each development is operating efficiently, delivering units as per programme and that Health & Safety is always prioritised.
We are looking for candidates with a strong and demonstrated background in residential new builds who will be given full autonomy to oversee their dedicated projects and implement change and best practice where necessary.
- Develop construction programmes to be used throughout the project
- Accurately maintain all necessary site paperwork
- Keep projects progressing within budget and to schedule
- Manage all sub-contractors and direct staff with decisiveness and authority
- Always maintain a safe and tidy site
- Keep client up to date with progress of work by attending regular update meetings
- Ensure company is always represented in a professional manner
- Proven contracts management or Project Management experience within residential new builds
- Comfortable managing projects from groundworks to handover
- Can lead operations teams with decisiveness and authority whilst maintaining productivity