Title: Geo-Environmental Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
A Geo-Environmental Engineer is needed to join our client's business in Durham.
One of the most prominent Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Consultancies in the North-East of England, they operate across the UK, offering comprehensive services such as site investigation, contaminated land remediation, and validation to a diverse clientele.
- BSc or equivalent in Geology, Environmental Science or similar.
- MSc desirable but not essential.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience of site inspections and reporting, preferably on residential developments and single developer projects.
- In possession of full UK driving license.
- Taking part in several geo-environmental initiatives for other teams as well as external clients.
- Helping with desk research and field investigations on both phase 1 & 2 of projects.
- Current UK regulations for soil logging, which include laboratory scheduling.
- Expertise in both soil and water sampling and monitoring.
- Composing reports with accuracy and interpretation.
If this opportunity is of interest, please share an up-to-date CV with our Environmental Consultant Dan McIntosh, to discuss further.