Title: Geotechnical Engineer
Location: Long Melford
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Currently looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to be placed within my client’s business in Long Melford.
My client specialises in management contracting for civil engineering investigations, consistently delivering successful projects in both public and private sectors, including individual construction projects and major term contracts. Furthermore, they provide comprehensive consultancy services in geotechnics, along with expertise in the complementary fields of geo-environmental and hydrogeological engineering.
- An undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering is preferred however any other relevant field of study (i.e. Geology) will be considered.
- A postgraduate degree in Geotechnical or Environmental Engineering would be desired however is not an immediate requirement.
- Have already achieved or be working towards chartership qualification with a relevant professional body or society.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of postgraduate experience in a similar role.
- Strong industry knowledge across geotechnical frameworks and possess the ability to undertake tasks related to geotechnical assessment, calculations, and documentation of reports.
- Play a role in the creation of new projects and grow exposure within the team as well as maintaining the success of ongoing mandates.
- Have had experience on both phase 1 & 2 site investigations and desk studies.
- Covering a variation of national projects across industry sectors.
If this opportunity is one of interest, please get in touch with our Environmental Consultant Dan McIntosh with an up-to-date CV to discuss further.