Graduate Civil Engineer (+2)
£34,000 - £38,000 plus benefits
Our client has an increasing workload in their busy Norwich office. As a result, they are seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer who has at least 2 years’ consultancy experience within a UK firm. Can you liaise at all levels with confidence and are happy working in a team or individually?
Your CV will demonstrate the ability to work on projects throughout the life of the scheme, to successful project delivery.
- 2 years’ design experience;
- Ability to design under minimum supervision;
- Experience of flood risk assessments and drainage strategies;
- MicroDrainage and Civils 3D knowledge;
- Open minded in design approach.
In return you will enjoy an environment where you are encouraged to progress your career under the guidance of a more senior engineer. The firm recognises the need to be flexible in today’s work and offer hybrid working.
For a confidential chat and to be considered for this role, send your CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.