Graduate Structural Engineer
£28,000 - £32,000 Plus Benefits
Our client, an award winning, structural design practice have asked us to help to find them a n ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer to join their thriving team in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Graduate Structural Engineer will work with the support and guidance of senior engineers on a range of interesting and challenging projects within a dynamic & supportive environment.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Between 0-1 years post graduate experience,
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD,
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Willingness to work with and support others in a team,
- Excellent attention to detail.
The Graduate Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of support from their team of experienced professionals.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Graham Ventham for more details.