Are you a passionate and creative Landscape Architect who is looking for a new challenge, unique projects, a great supportive working environment and flexible working arrangements?
In response to project wins in the UK and internationally, our Leeds based client are looking for creative, ambitious and enthusiastic Landscape Architect to join their friendly, award-winning multidisciplinary team of landscape architects, urban designers, masterplanners and landscape planners.
Our client are one of the UK's most respected landscape design and masterplanning practices with an outstanding reputation for delivering responsibly designed, transformative and award-winning spaces that add real value to people's lives. Leading a new nature-led urbanism, they are looking for passionate and highly talented designers to help them redefine the landscapes of our time.
If you can work efficiently, both independently and as part of a team, this is the perfect opportunity for you to work on exciting high-end projects both in the UK and internationally.
Successful applicants must demonstrate a passion for design and landscape architecture, have good graphic and proven illustration skills, as well as excellent technical abilities and proven proficiency in using AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office. Revit experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
Ideally, the successful Landscape Architect will have the following:
- Must possess an undergraduate degree and post grad Diploma/MA in either Landscape Architecture or Architecture
- Proven design talents with strong conceptual and technical design skills coupled with the experience of delivering projects through to construction
- Excellent organisation, presentation and communication skills
- Chartership and Revit would be an advantage but is not essential
- 4-5+ years' experience
Their offer -
- A competitive salary with a range of benefits from £40,000 - £45,000
- A ‘flexi-hours’ scheme to allow for a healthy work-life balance
- Two days a week working from home for full-time staff or one day a week for part-time staff.
Please click appy and provide an updated CV or for further information please contact James Jackson at Conrad Consulting.