£45,000 - £50,000 Plus Benefits
Would you welcome the opportunity to join a thriving team of experts in an established practice?
Conrad Consulting is working with a leading construction, property, residential and services firm who operate globally undertaking significant construction and civil engineering for both temporary and permanent works.
Their office in Norwich has a current requirement for a Microstation Technician who will play an important role in the delivery of Rail, Civil and Structures projects and will work with engineering professionals at the concept and design and construction stages to develop effective solutions which meet project objectives. Initially the successful Microstation Technician will be working on a large railway station.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience and preferably an HNC in Construction and the Built Environment or similar;
- Fully proficient in the use of Microstation within the built environment;
- Ability to take ownership of some projects within your remit, interacting with the Engineers and other Technicians within the company;
- Happy to work on their own initiative as well as being a team player and communicating comfortably with the other staff members;
- A willingness to undertake site surveys/inspections together with an Engineer would be an advantage;
- An understanding of working within the rail environment would also be beneficial.
This role benefits from offering an opportunity for hybrid working with a blend of home and office-based working to suit the needs of the individual.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered – suitable applicants will be contacted with further details on the role and client.