Principal Civil Engineer
£55,000 - £60,000 Plus benefits
Come join this established and diverse engineering firm, within a supportive working environment where you will benefit from using latest design tools on local and international schemes.
The Principal Civil Engineer will possess an established career, having worked on projects for an array of sectors. Your highways, infrastructure, and drainage design experience will get you noticed! Along with your ability to work on project development and design from preliminary to completion stages.
Ideally your background should be within civil engineering, with at least a couple of years at Principal level.
- Degree in civil engineering;
- Chartered or working towards;
- Residential sector experience, along with other construction industry design experience;
- Confident and concise communicator, who is able to develop and mentor more junior team members;
- Strong report writing skills;
- high level of commercial awareness.
In return you will work for a dynamic consultancy who provide core engineering services, through multi-discipline teams, to both public and private sector clients.
A benefit of this opportunity is hybrid working once the successful candidate is established in the role.
For a confidential chat please send your CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.