Fantastic opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Principal Landscape Architect to work within a national multi-disciplinary development consultancy within their Leeds office.
Our well-respected Client is expanding their team due to continued successes and are now seeking a talented and ambitious Principal Landscape Architect to join their team and help continue this growth.
Our client provide landscape planning and landscape design services at various stages of the development process. You will primarily be involved in delivering LVIA’s and the related workstreams such as strategic landscape planning and mitigation, although an interest and experience in landscape design would also be helpful.
Our client is looking for people who are passionate about creating sustainable and successful developments, People who are empowered to make a difference in the communities we live in and collaborate with their clients, their teams and people in those communities to enhance their environments.
People who know that doing the right thing is important, to communicate openly even if that means having difficult conversations to provide honest advice.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise of the Principal Landscape Architect:
- A degree or post graduate diploma in Landscape Architecture
- Member of Landscape Institute or working towards chartered status
- Experience in authoring LVIA reports with minimal supervision
- Ideally, possess skills in AutoCAD/Vectorworks, Adobe Suite and the production of visualisations.
The successful Principal Landscape Architect will receive an excellent remuneration and overall benefits package including:
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum DOE.
- Regular reviews
- Contractual bonus scheme
Protecting your Health & Future
- 7% salary contribution towards your pension in a reputable scheme
- Generous annual leave including several gift days during the Christmas period.
- Private health insurance scheme and life assurance.
- Flexible hybrid working policy.
Hit please apply or call James Jackson at Conrad Consulting for further information.