Principal Structural Engineer
£55,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
This award-winning engineering consultancy has a number of offices across the UK. They have a distinguished history and an outstanding reputation. As a result, their workload continues to grow, and their busy structural team in Exeter is seeking a Chartered Structural Engineer to assist the Director to manage and take a lead role in checking and guiding the team.
The role will involve:
- Oversee projects to deliver briefs to client satisfaction;
- Prepare fee proposals and assist in overseeing financial aspect of projects;
- Advise business on costs arising from alternations and amendments;
- Review and check work of more junior members of the team;
- Undertake 3D design – working knowledge of Tekla and Revit an advantage.
- Structural Engineering Degree;
- Chartered IStructE or MICE;
- Excellent commercial awareness;
- Hands-on approach to design and up to date understanding of Eurocodes and industry standards;
- Above average communication skills;
- Team player who brings out the best in your team and promotes the company.
The company offers a flexible benefits package and hybrid working, along with a focus on employee wellbeing.
To discuss this great opportunity to join a busy and established consultancy, send your CV to Graham Ventham.