A forward-thinking multi-disciplinary construction consultancy require a Project Architect to join their design team in Norwich…
Join the leaders in the field……
If you’re an experienced Architect with the ability to take notable projects through to completion and you feel that you would be well-suited to an award-winning company - recognised for both its design and business practices - then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Conrad Consulting have a long-standing relationship with this well-established and highly-reputable firm and it would be fair to say that they sit firmly amongst the leading companies to work for in the area. Providing construction and property consultancy across the majority of industry sectors.
The position will involve the provision of Architectural design services, project management and team leadership across the broad spectrum of work undertaken.
Project Architect Role Responsibilities:
- Accept instructions from clients to understand their requirements and develop their briefs.
- Run projects from inception to completion ranging in value from £300k to £10m.
- Produce feasibility reports for clients.
- Prepare any necessary building regulation, planning applications, Listed Building applications and monitor and deal with as necessary by liaising with authorities.
- Prepare design concepts for competitive tender including production of working drawings and plans and producing pre-tender estimates and obtaining costs from suppliers.
- Undertake tendering process and post tender analysis, including production of tender report to client and potential value engineering exercise and make recommendations to client.
- Act as Project Manager on projects by attending site for Pre-Start and Project Meetings. To understand and clearly define clients’ expectations to provide advice, keep them informed of progress on projects and make them aware of technical and financial implications.
- Continually improve team profitability by managing time and resources allocated to projects and by ensuring that time spent on projects is recorded and that fee invoicing is carried out at appropriate stages.
Project Architect Requirements:
- RIBA/ARB Registered Architect
- Demonstrable experience within the UK Architecture industry across Education, Residential and Social Housing projects.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Building Regulations.
- Understand the NBS specification system.
- Experience of running projects
- BIM experience using REVIT.
- AutoCAD proficiency
The successful Project Architect will receive a highly competitive salary likely to be in the region of £40k-£45k depending on experience.
You will also be entitled to the following benefits:
- Competitive Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for flexible and remote working
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Health cash plan scheme
- Great office team building events and fully expensed seasonal social events.
- Generous holiday entitlement with long service recognition and festive shutdown
- Early Finish incentives when the Practice targets are hit
Fantastic opportunities for career progression within the company will be afforded to anyone who joins the company and can prove themselves consistently within the role. A clear pathway to progression will be provided to you!
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then make sure you apply today!
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.