A well-established Architectural & Planning practice seeks a Project Architect to join their friendly team based in Milton Keynes.
This medium-sized firm has been established for over 25 years now and operates out of two offices in the UK. They are a design-conscious, client-focused practice undertaking work in a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Extra-Care and Residential.
Due to an ever-increasing workload the company requires a career-minded, talented and enthusiastic Project Architect to join their highly motivated team made up of Landscape Architects, Architects, Urban Designers and Town Planners.
The ideal Project Architect will be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience within the UK and possess strong design skills, excellent technical knowledge and job-running experience – preferably acquired in the industrial and commercial sectors.
Client facing skills are required as well as the ability to work independently or as part of a team to deliver projects from inception to completion.
Project Architect Requirements:
- RIBA/ARB registered Architect
- Demonstrable experience within UK Architecture industry - ideally within the Industrial and Commercial sectors
- Strong design skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Job running experience – delivering projects from inception to completion
- Proficient AutoCAD user
- Sound knowledge of UK Planning Process, BREEAM and UK Building Regulations
- Client facing & communication skills
- Self-motivated, organised, enthusiastic team player
- Excellent spoken and written English along with a UK driver license
The successful Project Architect will receive a highly competitive salary, up to £53k (dependent on experience), with a package that includes healthcare and bonus along with the chance to gain experience at all projects stages whilst obtaining training to really further your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then make sure you apply today!
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.