£30,000 - £40,000
We are currently searching for a confident Project Manager who is eager to take charge of projects from start to finish. This presents an excellent opportunity for you to grow professionally within a highly esteemed design and project management consultancy, working on diverse projects ranging from £5m to £50m and beyond, where your capabilities and determination will be put to the test.
As a Project Manager, you'll be involved in both new-build and refurbishment projects, allowing you to showcase your project management expertise honed through past experiences. It is preferable that you possess several years of post-graduate or similar project delivery experience, ideally gained within a consultancy.
Requirements of the Project Manager
- Experience in project management within the built environment, including overseeing design development stages and having experience in contract administration (JCT/NEC).
- It would be advantageous if you have managed projects from their initial stages to completion (RIBA Stages 1 – 7).
- Moreover, we value your experience in collaborating closely with multi-disciplinary design and cost management teams.
- A solid grasp of the CDM Regulations and the roles they entail is essential.
- Confidence in communicating, presenting, and reporting to clients on project-related matters is highly valued.
- Additionally, your ability to lead a project team with a positive and self-assured approach is crucial for this role.
- Qualified or working towards a professional membership such as MAPM or MRICS or MCIOB
Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Providing comprehensive project management and contract administration services across all stages of the project life cycle (RIBA Stages 1-7).
- Maintaining and establishing the project baseline while offering progress reporting throughout the project's duration.
- Cultivating and sustaining strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Ensuring a shared understanding of the project brief, schedule, costs, constraints, and risks within the project team.
- Taking charge of leading the project team by building, motivating, coaching, guiding, and developing team members.
On offer for the Project Manager
- A basic salary of between £30,000 to £40,000
- Leading pension contributions
- Private Healthcare
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance of 3x salary
- 25 days annual leave plus public with the ability to buy and sell days
- Flexible working policy
What happens next?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.