We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join one of the fastest growing construction consultancies in Leeds. Your role will involve leading and managing projects from beginning to end, ensuring the completion of projects on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of clients.
- Develop a project plan and schedule, ensuring that all resources are allocated appropriately.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are aware of progress and keep them informed throughout the project.
- Identify and manage risks and issues that may impact the project.
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
- Provide effective leadership and guidance to the project team.
- Manage contractors and consultants and ensure they are delivering to the required standard.
- Degree qualified
- Previous construction consultancy experience
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience in managing budgets and financials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
On offer for the Project Manager:
- A competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Hybrid working option
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, click apply today or get in contact with Max Condie for further information.