Our client is a world-renowned real estate and property consultancy firm based in Sheffield. Due to continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing a variety of projects across healthcare, education and/or public sector. You will have experience in delivering projects from inception to completion, on time and within budget.
- Develop project plans and schedules
- Manage project budgets, including cost control and forecasting
- Lead project meetings and liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and requirements
- Manage project risks and issues
- Oversee project delivery teams
- Degree in a Construction related field
- Previous construction consultancy experience
- Chartered or working towards chartership with RICS, CIOB, APM etc
- JCT/NEC contract experience
- Strong communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
On offer for the Project Manager:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established real estate and property consultancy firm with a strong reputation in the market. In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary of £40,000 - £50,000, depending on experience. Benefits package includes 5% pension contribution, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, life assurance and hybrid working.
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, click apply today and our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Max Condie, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.