My client is currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to fill a permanent opening within their office located in the city centre of Glasgow.
Interested candidates must have the willingness to learn and in turn they will receive fantastic training and extensive support in their pathway to become a MRICS if you are not already.
This opportunity is certainly one without a glass ceiling. My client has a fantastic track record of promoting staff from within and a very low turnover in staff.
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor:
- RICS Accredited Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 3+ Years post grad experience
- MRICS would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Strong experience with pre-contract cost planning, preparing tenders, billing is advantageous.
- Ambitious and hungry for career progression
On offer for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Competitive salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- 33 Days Holiday inclusive of public holidays with the option to buy 5 more
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
- Full APC Support
What happens next:
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying & Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.