We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to fill a permanent opening with an international property consultancy based just outside Cheshire.
My client has circa 15 staff in the office, and you will benefit from having an APC Supervisor as your line manager so will receive fantastic support and a structured training programme for your APC.
They have a full order book for the next 2 years and work across a variety of sectors such as Industrial, Local Gov, Education and Affordable Housing.
Along with traditional cost management services, the successful candidate will be required to work on a variety of pre and post contract projects.
Requirements of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Employers agent experience highly advantageous
- At least 5 years postgraduate experience with provable technical delivery experience
- Experience of working with private sector clients
On offer for the Quantity Surveyor:
- This position a salary of £40,000 to £45,000
- RICS Fees
- 23 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Nest Pension
- Structured Training Programme
What happens next?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.