Are you an Architect, with considerable experience in the Sports & Leisure sector who is looking to transfer this specialist knowledge into a role of high seniority?
Conrad Consulting are thrilled to be working with a highly reputable architecture firm in London to secure the services of an Architect who is ready to step in to a Senior or Associate role with a burgeoning business.
Originally founded 15 years ago, this practice has been successfully delivering high-quality projects across a range of sectors from their offices across the UK. The Sports & Leisure sector has been an important part of their success and they look all set to continue this journey with a number of big projects having been given the green light.
As such, the addition of a Senior Architect, who can not only bring expertise in this field but also comes with a track record of project running and team management, is central to their plans for the future of the business.
A Senior Architect who can demonstrate both good design and technical skills is required, as well as someone who has the ambitions to progress within the framework of a successful company. You will be provided with opportunity to really develop your career if you have the drive and determination to make a success of the appointment.
There is also the opportunity for the right person to come in at Associate level from the start!
Senior Architect Requirements:
- RIBA/ARB Registered Architect
- Demonstrable experience working within the UK Sports & Leisure sector
- Great design ability
- Good technical knowledge of the built environment
- Ability to manage projects through to completion
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of guidance set out by Sport England will be highly desirable
- Proficient with the use of Revit software
- Ability to work collaboratively with project team and clients
- Excellent communication and time management skills
The successful Senior Architect can expect a highly competitive salary package that will be fully dependent on previous experience and role secured (details on this can be shared during initial conversations).
The role will also come with an array of benefits including:
- Professional memberships paid
- Life insurance (x2 salary)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Discretionary loyalty bonus (increases for each completed year of service)
- Pension scheme
- 23 days leave plus bank holidays
- Extra leave for 5/10/15 years of service
- Early finish on Fridays at 4.30pm
- Flexible hours and hybrid working
If you are looking for a challenging and dynamic role in a dynamic architecture practice then make sure to apply now to avoid disappointment!
To apply for this Senior Architect role, please forward your up-to-date CV through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, please contact Joey on 01728 726140 for further information.
We look forward to hearing from you!