Excellent opportunity for either a mid-level or Senior Architectural Technician to join one of Manchester’s most sought-after Architecture practices and to work on some incredible projects.
I’ve listed a few reasons why this company have become a real destination-practice for Architects and construction professionals across the North West.
* Modern, city-centre office space that’s easily accessible from the main train stations in town.
* Excellent flexible/hybrid working policy. Most employees are required to be office-based 2 or 3 days a week maximum.
* A real mixture of high-quality projects across various sectors (Residential, Commercial, Education and several others).
* A clear, un-restricted path for progression. Several of the senior members here joined in a more junior role and have developed through their internal progression platform.
* REVIT/BIM use on a daily basis, plus regular support & training from very experienced individuals.
The company have developed into a true powerhouse of Manchester’s bustling Architecture scene. They have a highly attractive business model that have encouraged a number of talented individuals to join their ranks in the past few months. They are looking for further hires to strengthen their teams. Their Primary target would be a mid-level or Senior Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 3-5 years practical experience.
For Senior hires, there is the opportunity to become a full fledged job-runner and oversee a small team. For intermediate-level hires there will be the opportunity to join a busy, experienced team and work on exciting projects that could truly enhance your portfolio.
Interviews for this position could be done online or in-person. Please get in touch with me (Will @ Conrad Consulting) using the contact details provided. I can share further details on the specifics of the role, and the name of the company.