A successful practice specialising in Architecture, Urban Design & Interior Design require experienced Architectural Technologists to join their expanding team in Chelmsford…
Are you getting everything that you want from your current role?
If you’re a highly adept Architectural Technologist who can boast 10 years of UK industry experience and have a desire to feel like a fundamental part of a company where your opinion is listened to and counts towards key decisions, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a number of Architectural Technologists with the confidence to jump immediately into a senior-level role with an Architectural design practice who have forged an enviable reputation for design quality and originality.
Having previously specialised in the Residential sector, significant changes to the business have seen the firm begin to expand into the Commercial, Leisure and Education sectors too – this means that they can provide their staff with a variety of interesting projects to get their teeth stuck into!
The ideal candidates for these roles would be a CIAT accredited Architectural Technologist but the role could also suit technically-minded Architects too. You would also need to have proven ability in leading a team, liaising with other consultants and possess excellent client-facing skills.
Architectural Technologist responsibilities include:
- Leading projects from inception to completion – in particular RIBA Work Stages 4-6
- Managing and Coordinating a project team
- Forecasting and Coordinating project resource and work-flow
- Providing technical expertise across a variety of projects from inception to completion across all RIBA stages
- Preparing and Coordinating technical design packages, building regulation submissions, tender and contract documentation
- Liaising closely with clients
- Providing on-site technical support to clients and/or contractor
If you are Senior Architectural Technologist capable of carrying out the responsibilities above, you must also have the following requirements:
- Relevant Architectural Technology degree
- At least 10 years UK Architecture industry experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT and/or ArchiCAD
In return you will be made to feel welcome, motivated and valued!
This company has managed to forge a culture of support and growth - where hard work is always rewarded. It is a very sociable practice to work for – they have numerous sporting and social events through the year and a large Annual Christmas Event.
The successful Senior Architectural Technologist will gain a highly competitive salary offered likely to be in the range of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience. You will also have your own on-site car parking space and your professional memberships are paid.
With the office situated in Chelmsford, this practice is commutable from Colchester, Braintree, Harlow, Brentwood & Billericay.
To apply send your updated CV and work examples to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting today. To discuss this role further call me on 01728 726 140.