A well-established Chartered Architectural Practice seeks an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist to join their growing team based in Cambridge.
With offices nationwide, this practice boasts an impressive and diverse project portfolio across several sectors nationally and have forged an excellent reputation for delivering quality projects from inception to completion. With a remarkable cross-sector track record of successful commissions they are best known for leading the way within the Education, Industrial & Healthcare sectors.
They are extremely busy at present with an array of new project instructions and so the firm finds itself in a fantastic position to grow and build on the successes of the previous year. As such, there is a pressing need to bolster their team with the addition of a job-running, Senior Architectural Technologist with excellent REVIT capabilities.
The ideal Senior Architectural Technologist will come with demonstrable experience of running projects ideally within the Education, Industrial & Healthcare sectors.
This company are very much at the forefront of BIM adoption and so candidates with expertise within this are encouraged to apply.
Senior Architectural Technologist Requirements:
- Relevant degree qualification or demonstrable relevant experience
- Knowledge and understanding of current UK planning policies and Building Regulations, materials and construction techniques
- Adept project-runner with demonstrable experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D modelling software including REVIT is essential
- Excellent communication skills - able to establish and maintain client relationships
- Team management ability
- Particular experience within the Education, Industrial & Healthcare sectors would be advantageous
We are currently short-listing for this position and are keen to hear from interested individuals. If this position is attractive to you then make sure you call me today on 01728 7262140 to avoid disappointment.
Alternatively, please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting.
Salary - £35,000-£45,000 + Generous benefits package.