Conrad Consulting are currently working in partnership with an outstanding AJ100 practice who are on the market for a Senior Architectural Technologist with at least 5-10 years of post-qualification experience, to join their regional studio hub in the city centre of Leeds.
The practice has become a prominent force in the architectural industry throughout the UK and internationally, with offices in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Featuring consistently in the AJ100, the practice prides itself on developing and supporting their people to realise their full potential, they also offer an outstanding design led portfolio and are famed for their contemporary ambitious designs which are regularly recognised during awards season.
Due to an increase in workload and a long-term project pipeline spanning several years in advance the Leeds office are now seeking a talented Senior Architectural Technologist with approximately 5-10 years of post qualification experience to join their talented and ambitious team. You will be presented with the opportunity to work on highly notable projects, predominantly in the Education, Ministry of Defence and Transportation sectors. We are looking for a Technologist with a high level of technical nous who is capable of dipping in and out of projects and working independently, whilst this practice are very busy across their core sectors the immediate project demands are for various MOD schemes throughout the UK. A solid and reliable well-rounded Architectural Technologist with a breadth of skills encompassing design and technical is high on their priority agenda.
The successful incumbent will be someone who possesses:
- At least 5-10 years of post-qualification experience ideally MCIAT or working towards.
- Demonstrable experience of working within the aforementioned sectors.
- The ability to deal with multiple projects at varying stages and complexities.
- An architectural qualification or can demonstrate competency through experience and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work using Revit software and a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Currently operating at Senior Technologist level within an Architectural Practice / consultancy background.
In return, the successful Senior Architectural Technologist will be offered a salary in the region of £40,000-£45,000 (dependant on experience), alongside a competitive benefits package, agile working model currently consisting of 2 days in the office and 3 days from home / flexible working hours.
To apply for this position, forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to James Jackson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact James on the number provided for a more detailed discussion.