Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Senior Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist to join a large, vibrant architectural practice based in Birmingham city centre.
The practice have enjoyed a long period of sustainable growth, acquiring key additions to their talented architectural team in recent times. These strong additions to the team mean that the Senior Architectural Technologist entering the practice will be joining a team of fresh, like minded individuals all hitting the ground running in their new careers.
Sectors worked within vary and include Residential, Student Accommodation, Education and High Rise Residential schemes. Focus at the moment is predominantly within the Residential sector, with large scale multi-unit developments needing extra support from the Senior Architectural Technician taking up this position.
A Senior Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with the following skills and characteristics would be highly advantageous for this position:
* Experience of leading a small technical team
* Comfortable in a client facing role
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Have the ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and construction detailing
* Degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent qualification.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup & Photoshop (added benefit of Revit).
In return, a competitive salary and benefits package in the region of £42,000-£46,000 per annum will be on offer, dependant on experience.
To apply for this position please forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or alternatively contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 for further information.