Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working with a small yet rapidly growing architectural practice based in Northampton, East Midlands, looking for a talented and passionate Senior Architectural Technologist to join their team as they embark on an exciting new chapter of growth and innovation.
As a forward-thinking architectural practice, the practice pride themselves on their ability to design and deliver outstanding projects that push the boundaries of creativity and functionality. With a diverse range of exciting projects in the pipeline, a Senior Architectural Technologist is now required to join their growing team.
The practice work out of two locations in the Midlands region, with both teams predominantly specialising in Residential architecture, from one off bespoke housing, through to volume housebuilder projects throughout the UK. The practice are looking to diversify their portfolio into Education and Commercial property in the not so distant future. The ideal Senior Architectural Technologist for this role will have a demonstrable background in the residential sector, but with experience in other areas too for when the practice diversifies into new areas.
The Senior Architectural Technologist will ideally hold the following skills & qualifications:
- Possess a degree in Architectural Technology or a HNC/HND in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as an Architectural Technologist, with job running experience a high priority.
- A background in the residential sector, ideally working with or for volume housebuilders.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and other relevant architectural software.
- Excellent understanding of UK building regulations and construction methods.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Why join this practice?:
- Join a vibrant and close-knit team of talented professionals who share a passion for great design and innovation.
- Work on a diverse range of projects that will challenge and inspire you.
- Be part of a rapidly growing practice that values your input and provides opportunities for career development and progression.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance, with flexible working options and a supportive company culture that promotes personal wellbeing.
Salary and package:
- £40,000-£45,000 (negotiable)
- Private healthcare (opt in after probation period)
- Hybrid working - 3 days in office, 2 from home
- 27 days holiday PLUS bank holidays PLUS Christmas shut down
- Discretionary bonus scheme
How do I apply?
To apply to this Senior Architectural Technologist role in Northampton, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio (10mb max) through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting.
Contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 to discuss in further detail.