Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a small but rapidly growing architectural practice in Newark, Nottinghamshire, seeking a talented and experienced Senior Architectural Technologist, to join their exciting and forward thinking practice.
The practice are an innovative and dynamic firm leading the way in architectural design, making a significant impact on the local built environment. With a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from residential to commercial, the practice pride themselves on creating spaces that are both aesthetically pleasing and functional. As a new and thriving practice, they have cultivated a close-knit team where collaboration, creativity, and passion fuel their projects.
The Senior Architectural Technologist for this role will play a pivotal role in the practice, responsible for transforming clients' visions into reality. Drawing on your extensive experience and technical expertise, you will take the lead on projects, providing guidance and mentorship to junior team members. Your creative flair and attention to detail will ensure designs are innovative, providing practical and sustainable solutions to meet the needs of the practices clients.
The practice predominantly work within the Residential sector, so Senior Architectural Technologists with a background in the housing industry would be ideal for this position.
Requirements of the Senior Architectural Technologist:
- Hold a degree in Architectural Technology, or a HNC/HND in a related field
- A minimum of 5-10 years' experience as an Architectural Technologist.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and other relevant software.
- Residential experience, ideally in volume housebuilding.
- In-depth knowledge of UK building regulations and construction techniques.
- Strong understanding of sustainability principles.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What 's on offer at this practice?:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, from inception to completion.
- A young and exciting practice that have big plans for the future, plans you can be a key individual in.
- Collaborative and supportive working environment that values and nurtures talent.
- Genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
- Continuing professional development opportunities.
Salary and package for the Senior Architectural Technologist:
- £40,000-£45,000 (negotiable)
- Private healthcare (opt in after probation period)
- Hybrid working - 3 days in office, 2 from home
- 27 days holiday PLUS bank holidays PLUS Christmas shut down
- Discretionary bonus scheme
To apply, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio (10mb max) through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 to discuss further.