Conrad Consulting is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior level Building Surveyor to join their busy team based in Suffolk. If this sounds like the position for you, please read on below.
Our Client: An Award winning consultancy.
Projects: Local Authority, Education, Housing, Residential and Commercial
Company Headcount: 25 - 35
Requirements of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Degree in Building Surveying (or suitable experience)
- Chartership with MRICS or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
- Minimum of 5 years Building Surveying experience
- Experience of design, specification and contract administration using JCT contracts
- A comprehensive knowledge of building construction and building regulations with an understanding of planning legislation and health and safety
- Microsoft Office proficient
- ArchiCAD/CAD proficient or working towards proficiency
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, company pension scheme, discounted gym and retail memberships and excellent training and development opportunities.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.