We are searching for a Senior Building Surveyor to fill a permanent position with a company in Edinburgh’s City Centre.
Interested candidates must have surveying expertise ranging from project to professional level, as well as at least 5 years postgraduate experience.
Responsibilities of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Providing clients with advice on building/property concerns such as technical, financial, legal, sustainability, building legislation, and restoration.
- General Building Surveying
- Contract Admin
- Monitoring a property's deterioration or faults and providing suggestions on repair efforts.
- Deliver projects from start to finish in order to satisfy project objectives.
- If necessary, negotiate the repair of work or a financial settlement.
- Project management and/or management of interdisciplinary teams
- Handle all instructions with care and keep detailed records of all work completed
Requirements of the Senior Building Surveyor:
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- At least 5 years postgraduate experience with provable technical delivery experience
- Significant exposure to, and good working relations with lenders and investors
On offer for the Senior Building Surveyor:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £47,500 to £52,500 depending on experience.
With a comprehensive range of flexible benefits.
What happens next:
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying & Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.