Our client, a growing real-estate and property consultancy in Sheffield, is seeking a dynamic and proactive Senior Building Surveyor to join their team. As a Senior Building Surveyor, you will play a crucial role in leading and delivering building surveying services across a diverse portfolio of projects. Working closely with clients, you will be responsible for providing expert advice on building condition assessments, dilapidations, refurbishments, and project management.
- Conducting comprehensive building surveys and producing detailed reports, highlighting any defects or potential issues.
- Undertaking dilapidations assessments and negotiations, ensuring compliance with lease requirements and RICS guidelines.
- Assisting clients in developing and implementing planned maintenance programs, including budgeting and scheduling.
- Managing refurbishment projects from inception to completion, utilizing strong project management skills and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget constraints.
- Providing technical expertise and guidance to junior team members, fostering their professional development and growth.
- Degree in Building Surveying or a related field.
- RICS chartered status (MRICS or FRICS).
- Proven experience working as a Building Surveyor within a consultancy or similar environment.
- Retail and commercial sector experience is desirable
- Strong knowledge of building regulations, construction standards, and current legislation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage and build relationships with clients, stakeholders, and colleagues.
- A track record of managing their own projects
- This role offers an excellent salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on experience and chartership
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Company phone and laptop
- Hybrid working with two days working from home a week
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, click apply today or get in contact with Max Condie for further information.